All it takes is a good song to get you through an extra set of lifts or that last mile run. Here are the songs that give me that edge when I'm working out that keep me pumped and inspired.
(Not in any particular order.)
1. "Years" by Alesso
2. "This is What it Feels Like" by Armin Van Buuren
3. "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
4. "Llove" by Kaskade
5. "Seven Lions with Myon & Shane 54" by Strangers
6. "Bad Blood" by Bastille
7. "Human" by Christina Perri
8. "Promises" by Skrillex & Nero Remix
9. "Cracks" by Freestylers
10. "Sail" by Awolnation
11. "Crystallize" by Lindsey Stirling
12. "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift
13. "Take Me to Church" by Hozier
14. "Animals" by Maroon 5
15. "Till The World Ends" by Britney Spears
16. "Break Free" by Ariana Grande Ft. Zedd
17. "Black Widow" by Iggy Azalea Featuring Rita Ora
18. "Heroes (We Could Be)" by Alesso
19. "Eyes On Fire" Blue Foundation
20. "All The Above" by Maino
Killer beats is where it's at!!! My husband thought that the Beats by Dre looked really goofy on people that worked out at the gym with them until he found out how much I LOVED them. He got me a pair for my birthday earlier this month and I have to be completely honest with you... They have helped take my workouts to the next level! Just like the good energy in your spin class or your enthusiastic boot camp coach, music can make an average workout a fun and liberty one. Perhaps my love for music comes from my background in cheerleading, but I just can't say enough about how music helps me **muscle** through.
I'd love to hear what your favorite songs are so I can add them to the list. Keep rockin Shredinators!!!